Skip to main content
Ok, so my blog has been pathetic thus far and it may continue to be well into the future. We'll see. I guess raising an 8 year old, being 5 months pregnant, and having 3 jobs (including one new small business) could be an excuse for infrequent blogging. But if you think about it, not really, I mean, I should have an awful lot to write about, right? Good story: the OB ultrasound took place about a month ago and we were told the baby was "most probably" a girl... and so little Sadie Amelia became a growing part of the household. Of course, we already have one beautiful, intelligent, athletic little girl... a 2nd grader named Leah Michelle, so a boy would've been good for balance in the household. After all, it wasn't the MALE cat that knocked over the cat tree. Despite picking out a name and buying a sack of pink baby clothes at Target, I had a gnawing (or more like powerful kicking) feeling in my stomach that the baby was not a girl. Enter First View Ultrasound of Lakewood. I scheduled a private, 3d ultrasound to have a second peek, and not only did I see a cute little baby in there but I also saw some little boy bits!!! The technician said, without question, this baby was a boy. Too bad we hadn't picked a name like Jamie. On the older child front, our outgoing Leah decided her and her best friend Sarah would be in this year's school talent show. They sang a tune called the "Iditarod Trail Song" for an audience of about 300; and they were good! Right down to their little fur-lined parkas. That girl never ceases to amaze me... looks just like me but has such a different personality.

Comments