Skip to main content

My Virtual House

With 4 days until closing I am going house crazy. HGTV is plays round the clock, I am surrounded by stacks of books on design, color, and window coverings, and I bore everyone to tears with talk of contractors and painting schemes.

Enter Plan3D, the home design software! Now I am glued to the laptop, drawing rooms that will (I hope) eventually exist. Anyone who has ever actually moved furniture around the room in dozens of configurations, stopping only for a visit to the chiropractor, will appreciate the value of this easy to use software.

The Master Bedroom

Comments

Mimi said…
You left out the piles of T-shirts on the floor on Jon's side. Ho Ho
robbin said…
Good job, baby doll. Always thinking. Looks like a beautiful master suite. Will it be done by April? Just kidding.
Love you!
South Yuba Bill said…
Looks like the all-day room reshuffling that Robbin ordered one day years ago (it must have been right before a big tv game).

So, the day was spent redoing and redoing and moving the heavy lifting of furniture until we got it right...and back to the same spot.

Frank and Barrie know. Never again.

I know that the software solves it all!

Bill