Skip to main content

Blog Tag

If you read this Blog, then you have to copy the list to your own Blog and fill in your own answers. (thanks Cyndy K). Tag, you're it!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Waddling around 8 months pregnant
2. Coordinating Home Health Care visits for a Home Health Agency
3. Trying to think up a 9 months pregnant Halloween costume
4. Planning my 21st Birthday Party
5. Buying my first home PC and hooking up to Prodigy Internet

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Anything my Aunt Elisabeth sets in front of me
2. Hummus and Pita Chips
3. Carrots and Ranch
4. Popcorn
5. Crackers

5 songs I know all the words to (not that anyone besides Axel would ever want to hear me sing)
1. Norwegian Wood, The Beatles
2. Hotel California, The Eagles
3. 2 Joints, Sublime
4. Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, Jim Croce
5. Jet Airliner, Steve Miller Band

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Travel the world with my family
2. Buy 2nd homes in Mexico, Manhattan, and San Francisco - and let my friends use them
3. Buy this house in Boulder
4. Sponsor a Cycling Team that wasn't on the sauce
5. Hire a live-in helper

5 bad habits
1. Skipping out on things I don't want to do

5 things I like to do
1. Hang with Family
2. Ride Bikes
3. Play Pool
4. Read
5. Shop (I know, I know)

5 things I will never wear again
1. One-Piece Rompers
2. Footie Pajamas
3. Swimsuits with ruffles on the butt
4. Osh Kosh b'Gosh
5. Broomstick Skirts

5 of my favorite toys
1. Axel and Leah
2. My Cruiser Bike
3. My Mountain Bike
4. My Road Bike
5. My Hackey Sac

If you read this blog, you have been tagged!

Comments

Richard said…
Here ya go

http://turpens.com/blog/?p=133