Skip to main content

Red Delicious


Last week my IBM Thinkpad did the big crashola (I was expecting it to happen eventually and was reasonably well backed-up).

Since I work on Windows apps all day long (Crystal Reports, MS SQL Server, Ambulance Software) I was hesitant to buy a MacBook; but they are just so darn cool... so that is exactly what I did! It turns out Windows emulators work very well and I am running a virtual Windows machine that all my work stuff hums on.

At the Boulder Bookstore the guy next to me said, "If my computer looked like that, I wouldn't mind working so much."

I call her Red Delicious. Yum.

Comments

robbin said…
Mostly what you wrote I haven't a clue about. But my daughter sounds happy, so I'm happy for her. Red Delicious, indeed.
Richard said…
Welcome to the cult, the kool-aid tastes great!!
Pooks said…
apple flavored kool aid