Skip to main content

The Family This Evening


Leah made dinner for us tonight.




Here is the final product. Meat Loaf grave with Baquette and Ketchup Headstone and Mashed Potato and Olive ghost. She loves her Halloween! Leah worked on this meal for over 2 hours and it was the best meatloaf I have ever tasted. I'm not just saying that.



Guess who put Axel to bed tonight? Gotta be the Rubber Chickenator.




Jon and the never ending tire project. He came in from the garage 5 minutes ago (at 12:20 am) saying something about gluing tires and economies of scale.

Comments

Mimi said…
I am totally impressed with Leah!! Dinner and baby to bed!! Has she made a birthday list?
robbin said…
I hope Leah will also enjoy the envelope I sent. It has Redding ideas for Halloween.
Very impressive, Leah. Grandma is so proud of you. You are the most fun person to be around.
Love,
Grandma