Skip to main content

Suessical!

Tonight was Leah's 5th grade musical... the Suessical! It was AMAZING... seriously. Better than any school production I've ever seen, including high school shows. There are some talented kids at Leah's school, and she is one of them!

Jon and Axel read their programs before the start.


Leah was a Who... she wore a lampshade on her head.


The set design was cool. My cropped iPhone pics, taken in the dark, don't do it justice.


The chorus. Leah's friend Billie Blue, front row center next to the boy in yellow.


DVDs of the production are available and, trust me, this was a good show. I'll buy one and Grandmas can watch when they come to visit.

Comments

Mimi said…
Great and I liked Axel reading the program, so cute.
robbin said…
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so proud of Leah. She's my beauty. How cute does all of that look? Can't wait to see the DVD. Axel looks so grown up, precious boy.