Skip to main content

Family Exercises

Today was spent mired in the vagaries of new computer configuration. On the upshot, after trolling forums for answers to my Windows 7 woes, I discovered that my previous responses to other Windows forums earned me a little gold badge of nerdliness. Nice to be recognized.

Jon just left for a Tuesday evening group ride, leaving a wave of embrocation vapors in his wake. Earlier, he took Axel for their weekly stint at the velodrome. I never washed the clods of Palo Duro Canyon off the frame so Axel probably left a trail of red dirt everywhere he went. Leah is going in circles of her own, having joined the interscholastic track team at Southern Hills. She aims to be a sprinter.

I did a little 3 hour bike ride yesterday, myself. It turns out the offices of the company I subcontract for can be reached almost entirely by dirt trail. Unfortunately 3 hours was a bit long for my first ride of the season and I am feeling the pain today. It is a good day to be stuck at a computer receiving shiny gold stars for geekitude.

Some may have noticed that Pooks re-branded to the Boulder Housewife. No other change besides that and hopefully a renewed impetus to diarize the family. Thanks, Valerie, for the shove in that direction.

Comments