Skip to main content

Large Lists

Lately I am struck by the urge to write large lists in large letters atop large sheets of paper.

We want to:
  1. Load an RV with everything one kid, two cats and two adults need to live/work/study.
  2. Store small things we either love or would have to re-buy someday when we pick a new permanent residence.  Think: baby books, my favorite wall hangings, Axel’s [American-kid-sized] stuffed animal collection.
  3. Sell/donate everything else (and try not to love large things).
Today, out of curiosity, I read the ad for our current rental on Craigslist, which corrected my mistaken idea that our move-out date was October 15th.  It is not.  We have to be out by September 30th.

urge to write large lists intensifies

Some things got checked off the large lists last week, such as Buy Truck, and Bring Home Fifth Wheel. Other things still loom, such as Learn to Back-Up Fifth Wheel with Large Truck.

While I excuse myself to go write some more lists, please enjoy a picture of our newly-acquired home on wheels:


Comments