Skip to main content

Day 11 - Morphy and Guinevere Save the Day


On Friday Jon left Breckenridge to fly to San Diego for the Belgian Waffle Ride. It took place today- he says he maybe “finished up 30th.” Results not yet posted. Apparently it was very hot. The winner, Peter Stetina, crossed the finish line and promptly grabbed his hamstring. Jon also reported cramping. When an interviewer asked Peter how he felt, he winced and said, “I need shade.”

This morning I did yoga on the lawn at Riverwalk Park. Bhava Yoga put it on. I’d never had my yoga mat on the grass before. There were six of us counting the instructor and about 100 people milling about around us. Was kind of trippy. Since Jon is getting so much exercise I figured I should go for a double-header so doing a yin-vinyasa class tonight.

Axel and I were supposed to get sandwiches at Ridge Kitchen but then he pointed out the Mac n Cheese and oopsie, I got that instead. Topped with fried chicken. Good thing I am doing two workouts.

The highlight of the day was Escape Room Breckenridge where Axel and I (going by the wizard of names of Morphy and Guinevere) managed to rescue Hedwig before he was killed by an escaped troll.




Comments