Skip to main content

Aspen Grove Market



Guess what???? I don't go grocery shopping anymore. My grocer is a Boulder start-up called Aspen Grove. They take your order online -either for pickup of delivery- and there are basically no fees if you do big enough orders.

At noon I spent about 5 minutes choosing (based on saved favorites from my previous orders) what I wanted and then took a nap with the baby. I awoke to Leah dutifully putting this counter full of groceries into their appropriate locations. Dishsoap, ice, Salmon, lunchmeat, soy milk, carrot juice, lettuce, kiwis, bananas... you name it!

They also sell formula and diapers, but I've got 1-800-Diapers covering all of that with Wal-mart prices and free shipping. Ahhh.

Comments

Mimi said…
Now do they ship to Brugge?
robbin said…
That is too cool, Cyndi. I'm glad you have that kind of help.
Margaret beat me to the punch with her comment. That was the first thing I thought of. Guess Margaret and Bill will be doing the shopping in Belgium as you work, maybe? I vote for the shopping job when I get there. Sounds like fun.