Skip to main content

The Pee Barricade


You know how Roman Soldiers used to face onslaught by lining up in tight formation linking shields and pointing their javelins upward? Well I am implementing such a strategy against the cats. Yes, I am that bad.

They insist on urinating over the back of their $100 self-cleaning, zen garden litter box. Solution? I've taped rows of toothpicks in 3 directions along the back of the unit. Next cat to try to shove their heiny too far back is going to get a pointed reminder not to.

Comments

BigChunkySoul said…
Wow, that's brilliant! My old cat used to pee over the edge of the (very primitve) litterbox, but I don't think even being stabbed in the ass would have stopped him. He was wicked stubborn. :-)
robbin said…
I don't think I've ever seen the "box" looking so clean. It's a masterpiece. Keep us up dated.:>)
robbin said…
Just "pooking" on some older pics and found your masterpiece. How is the box faring? Any luck with pee control? :>)