Skip to main content

Triumph Over Corporate America!

I could not be HAPPIER, unless perhaps I wasn't missing 20% of the skin on my left forearm (see post below).

T-Mobile corporation and I have been partners to several mobile phone contracts over the last six years, the most recent of which was not due up until next December. Some of you know about my voice mail issues with them, I've literally spent over 20 hours on the phone with their support department trying to fix to no avail.

So, after missing a voice mail from Leah... for 3 days... when she was 3 states away I decided it was time to get an iPhone and switch to AT&T. T-Mobile said "Scr*w you, you owe us $200 in early termination fees" and I said "Scr*w you, I'm taking this up with the Better Business Bureau." I LOVE the Better Business Bureau!

They had an easy to use website to file a complaint. Then they force the business to respond. After 2 rounds of responses, here is the outcome:

Comments