Skip to main content

Cheers to Change!


Here is Axel, the morning after our 35 person debate watch party. I saw him standing there and thought it would be a cute pic, when he was still standing there 5 minutes later I decided to actually take the picture. Axel decided to drink right when I snapped the pic.

The party was fun but a little weird. I've never thrown a TV watching party before, everyone was basically engrossed in the debate for 90 minutes, only getting up for more beer. There was a huge run on the bathrooms after the debate.

Comments

BigChunkySoul said…
Hi, sorry I missed the festivities...yesterday was full of errands and I got a couple of hours behind in my schedule. I did watch part of the debate until it got too annoying with the two of them smirking at each other. I couldn't stop my interjections so I walked away.
How did everything go? I love the "morning after" picture of Axel! :-)
Laura Binegar said…
Your party was super! Everybody I have talked to since have said it was special having that volume of people together to watch and talk. :) Thanks Cyndi.