Skip to main content

Mountain Bike Ride Morphs into Cupcake Feast

This morning Lina, Megan, and I were supposed to ride mountain bikes from my house but the rain and the cold sapped our will to ride. Here is Megan in my living room wondering why she drove up from Denver at 7:30 in the morning.

Then Megan mentions she has a gift certificate for Tee and Cakes. I love cupcakes yet have never been, and it's my birthday, so we pile into Megan's car and head downtown. Megan's dog gave me big birthday kisses from the backseat and has surprisingly sweet smelling breath.

The strawberry milkshake cupcake on the top tier cries out to me.

Lina went with the Hostess style and Megan had the peanut butter. It was a tough decision and we all seemed to enjoy our cakes. We brought back a Red Velvet for Jon. Thanks Lina and Megan for such a fun morning!

Comments