Skip to main content

Pukes Canyon

Pretty soon they'll call me Pukes instead of Pooks. Yes, that is right. Shortly after arriving in Texas at Thanksgiving I fell ill and managed to get most of my in-laws sick. Endearing. Last year I did the same thing to my in-laws during our Tour of Nevada City gathering. Geez. To top it all off, Jon and Axel and I were all sick (again!!!) last week. Thinking we were over it, everyone came over for a Thanksmas feast on Tuesday and now my whole family is getting sick from here to the Mississippi. They're calling it Cyndi's flu.

Just call me Pukes.

Comments

BigChunkySoul said…
Did I tell you that I was sick after our Conor's date? If it's possible to patent an illness, you should look into it. :-) (hope you feel better...still leaving on the 16th? maybe we can get together for a quick cocktail on Monday or something...)