Skip to main content

Day 0 - Maui Solo Trip

I’m tired. It’s 9pm but really midnight. And I should avoid getting used to local time anyway, since I need to work mountain time hours tomorrow. 

But today was the day and I am beyond excited with possibilities and aloha and relaxing island vibes. As soon as I got into Kihei I stopped off for some local produce. Chonker avocados, apple bananas, and, of course, purple sweet potato.

The full time farmer’s market. In North Kihei

A bit racy to post a swimsuit photo but get used it. 

My friend Kristin gave me SEVEN suits she wasn’t wearing anymore. This in addition to my two swimsuits means a fashion show is in order. This suit was very sturdy and great for boogie boarding. I got in a half hour session of surprisingly large waves. Very fun. I feel like playing in the ocean is something I was just meant to do. 

The scene post-boogie boarding and Kamaole 1 Beach.


I did see the briefest of green flash at the moment the sun dove beneath the horizon.



Comments

robbin said…
Looking good Cyndi. Hope this time is amazing for you! Much love. 🥰
Unknown said…
Trying to figure it out!