Skip to main content

Day 5 - A Case of the Mondays

Today was quiet and peaceful. I started working at 5:30 am and took a break to go play in the ocean at 9:30, aka lunchtime. Then I had a violin lesson at noon.

Here is where I practice violin

Here is where I work

Work kept me late with a production deploy so I did not end up doing the massive beach walk I’d been contemplating. Maybe tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow I think maybe blogging every day makes it feel like a chore. Especially on work days that accidentally lasted 12 hours.

If you don’t hear from me by Saturday, send chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

Comments

robbin said…
Love seeing your blogs but not if they get in the way of your life! So proud of you and your adventure. I think you’re brave to take up the sport of surfing. Stay away from those big waves for sure. XO